Cleaning or Crafting


I'm beat tired today, it's been a long week, my spring cleaning is on my mind, but my body says crafting in the glamper would do me good, with peacefulness n' quite solitude, but then reality sets in. I have two wee ones to tend, to, and the other three kiddo's are on their way home in a few hours! 
Have you had those days or weeks?
 Awww, I bet you do, if you have young children or the Grand babies over quite often. 
Well, hang in there Mom n' Grandma's. Be strong n' of good courage!  You, keeping every thing nice n' tidy around the house helps you n' your family out in the long run. The shoes will be found much easier, the coat hangers won't be broken under your feet as you walk into your closet, the ballet outfit will be right in the bag were it ought to be! 
Then after you've tidied up a bit, sit n' relax. Pin a few, of your favorite things onto Pinterest (one of my lil' breathers). Get your second wind, even if a cat nap is in order. And remember, Mom n' Grands you need to take care of yourselves, too! 
Something that seems to work for me is putting a mental timer on:  Tiding for 20 minutes, then 10 minutes for self. It seems for me, that I tend to move a little quicker this way. 
Try it out n' see if it works for you!
You'll know in the end, that you've completed a few needed things around the home n' you'll feel blissful, too!


Boy, I've encouraged myself, so I'm going to cut out, to tidy up!!! Then Mmmm, I think, I'll craft up a suit case :)) That's my next big knack. 
We're going on holiday, to Walla Walla Wa. I might find a few thrift shops while there, Yippy! :))

 Happy Homemaking
Lissa~Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment