A Happy Camper

Meet my Darling lil' Miss Annabell. She lives in the coziest lil' camper, and always has dear lil' children visiting her! Her life is just wonderful. She's perched up on shelves, sleeps in lined drawers, watches over the kitchen nook area, and of course she's queen of the kitchen!
She is always well loved, being wrapped up in plenty of tissues and put away when her cozy "tweet" camper is off traveling about on holiday.

I found her at this featured shop on Etsy:
Featured Shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/tikichef
It's the perfect cup for hot coco, in the mornings or a spot of tea, when I just need a break n' some solitude.



I have Annabell placed on this lil' shelf, I found at the thrift store in town. I painted it white n' now it's just prefect to hold cards, notes and birdies. Her, Annabell has that vintage chipped look, that I love.
The pink ribbon is so lovely, n' brings out her blushed cheeks.

                   
  Annabell's big eyes are looking so googlie...Mmmm, maybe she   thinks somethings array.


On this shelf I've placed cards. And one that Lulu n' I had made up, together.
     
                             
These two happy twins remind me, of when my Grandma took me as a young girl, to see Snow White.I just feel in love with all the sweet animals, and obviously the bluebirds!

Annabell has a lil' nick on the nose, but she still does well holding our strawberry jams.
                                                                   
                                                                            






No comments:

Post a Comment