Awww!....Thinking of Summer :))


"YOOO,HOOO...Ladies!" 

How-about some...
..."Family Glamping!"

A special time of togetherness,where exciting memories are made.
Two "tweet" lil' girls!


    A happy glampin' bunch of cousins!!!



Our "tweet" newest addition ~ Feionna' Gessell' (Gi*Gi)

I found the old white fold up chair at a mini cafe' shop for only $5. Yippy!!!....I always love finding fun junk :)
My Mom sent us the "tweet" lil' camper dress for Fi*Fi...She was so excited to open up the package n' saw it was for her!

Big "E" with a silly grin.

My hubby buys these fun n' really yummy soda pop's at our local market. what a great guyn' special treat!



                   Gigi having a mini swim!
             Doesn't that look fun!!!





I brought some things from home to give our outdoor meals a special feeling (homeyness) The ol' bell reminds me of the one my mom used to ring, when she'd want my brothers and me to come in, from the neighborhood. I just love fond memories!


My lil' ones (I like to call them
Jack n' Jill) having their daily coco!
...Made with love!



      Sweet Easton, still in dreamy land.




     Daddy and the kiddo's sharing in a fun game. (old maid)
     I bought oodles of crafts n' games for our lil' trip(at the $1 store of course)
    The tweet lil'chandler my hubby bought for me in Prosser,Wa. He's always thinking of me :)



Made the lil' banner up just 
before heading out!
The kiddo's just thought I was amazing!...lol...there so easily pleased sometimes. As where I notice the every flaw.


I love this picture!...Doesn't my glamper look like a dish of ice-cream?


          My morning perching spot :)



Lil' Mason wanted to play a game, with just him n' his Daddy.
Of course my lil' pink retro radio is playing my fun 1950's classic music in the background.
Do you see my tweet "Annabell" mug???



"Annabell"
She's my darling tweet bird, that nests in my darling lil' vintage camper!

I have the fondest memories of lil' bluebirds 
(and lil' cartoon mice) as a girl!

I wanted my camper to be a happy, fun n' homey spot my whole family could/would enjoy n' remember.
One day I'll have you over for a open house n' share some lil' tweets.(sweets)




Good-morning my friends!:))
This is the day, that the Lord has made.
Me in my house dress 
(I sooo love the retro house wear) enjoying a lil' cup of mocha, and of course with my favorite "Annabell" cup!
Baby Gi*Gi says hi,too!





My darling girl Lil' Lu*Lu n' the best hubby ever!



Lil' cousin Lanna playing in Auntie Felissa's camper with Fi*Fi.




Lil' cousin Lanna playing in Auntie Felissa's camper with Fi*Fi.




          The Woods' Kiddo's came up with funny rewards. Uncle Jeff~ Strangest Camper


"The Woodseeker"
Uncle Hillbilly Levi~
Aunt Jenny~
By the way isn't Jen's Glamper (The Woodseeker)just amazing!!! 
Most all, of the Woods cousins.(not pictured, 5 others, 4 of which are ours)


        Me, having the time of my life!


               What a tweetie!



The two Woods boys, headed off to have fun.

Family game time!:)


Jeff's having a ball!

        I'm sure at his brothers expense;)



        Uncle "Hillbilly" Levi, having a 
          good laugh at his big brother.



    Aunt Jen has this cute retro looking player!....Mmmm wonder if they make pink? It's just sooo adorable!
             Game of Life anyone? 
             Cousin Elle n' Lulu
                    Isn't her radio cute!?


Inside "The Woodseeker"
It's just so cozy in there!!!



     I just love the vintage curtains!!!

         Aunt Jen does such a great
     compo of vintage n' a bit of modern.





Mason Davis, just being
 the goofball he is :)



      A happy bunch of girls!
           Future "Family Glampers"


Here I've put up a vintage curtain, to give my glamper a dreamy look!



        The girls playing house,again!!!



I'm making potato bombs!
Cheddar cheese 
filled potatoes, wrapped with bacon!

               Super Dad/Hubby :)




Love, Love ,Love this picture!...One of those great moments...and,I actually caught it!



The Grands visiting us all.
They were having there 1920's house remodeled!
One day (when it's completed) I'll get some pictures up for you all to see. She's a vintage lover, too!!!



         Father Christmas n' baby Gi*Gi

Boo Hoo!!!!....It's almost time to leave!


Uncle Hillbilly Levi...
...at it again!





Uncle Hillbilly Levi...
...at it again!





Lu*Lu practicing her archery...with a stick?...just having fun, I guess.She does 
archery competitions, thru her school.



Some brotherly n' sisterly love right there!




             "What's in there!?!"



         This picture cracks me up!!!




    Saying a prayer of thanks, to our Lord              n' Savior!...See you next time :))










1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete