Feb. In my home


                                            Crafty time
                  Breakfast in bed for my Big Baby Girl :))
                                      "Tweet" Lil' Lu~Lu

Rag time~ Just like me, when I was a wee one, visiting my beloved, Granny Annie~Rose.



                                                         My Lil' Kitten & Baby Doll
                                           Easton our Handsome Gentleman.
    Just couldn't help myself, see the Easter goodies in the cupboard?
                                                                            Fi~Fi
                                                                                 Gi~Gi


Mason~ The little Tiger.
                            A special heart just for Mommy :))
                                            Had lots of fun crafting this cutie up
My newest table cover just came in.
 Fi~Fi & I just love Etsy!!!
Awwww!...See my sweet pink piano?
Some family treasures & Goodwill
finds, that adorn our Happy Home.
A few were my Great Grannies Valentines & dishes ~Bernice Gregory Bade b.1901~2004



LoVe & Kisses, from ~ Lissa*Lu & my family, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment